3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ASoTV - Owww Be Gone

That should totally be the name of a product! I mean, after chasing that hamster around my apartment, my legs are quite sore. I had to just straight up eat one of the "zero artificial ingredient" Fein Energy Crystal sticks just to catch it on my last interval. Oh wait, I have just the thing... Sauna Pants! Yup... although I'm not sure that I really need to sweat in my abdomen, waist, hips, and back, but if As Seen on TV Says I do...

Then, to completely rejuvenate and build up some "bio-energy" (I guess as opposed to the non-biological, all-natural energy that I got yesterday?!), maybe I'll try the D-Tox Foot Spa. And, to wash off my feet because that water looks disgusting, well Easy Feet is the only logical answer. I mean, how do they expect me to bend over and touch my toes after all that *strength and conditioning* from yesterday?!

* links with actual information... because this blog is for "serious" runners, swimmers, and cyclists only... jk... but not about the "for real" information *

No comments:

Post a Comment