3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Thursday, August 18, 2011

ASoTV - Recovery Day

After a tough week of running, swimming, and cycling... all I want to do is curl up with my Snuggie Pillow, and start preparing for next year's Krispy Kreme Challenge with a giant donut. But, I know that I need to *eat better than that in order to recover sufficiently* before the "weekend races". What to do, what to do?

Cooking real food just takes so long, and then there's the whole potentially setting the kitchen on fire problem (although I've never seen a desktop computer burst into flames like that)! I know... I'll cook some pasta in the microwave in my pasta boat... I had no idea that you could make boiling water any simpler!

* links with actual information... because this blog is for "serious" runners, swimmers, and cyclists only... jk... but not about the "for real" information *

No comments:

Post a Comment